Cameron Diaz–From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Diaz at the 2012 premiere of What to Expect When You’re Expecting
August 30, 1972 (age 40)
San Diego, California, U.S.
Occupation Actress, model
Years active 1988–93 (model)
Cameron Michelle Diaz (born August 30, 1972) is an American actress and former model. She rose to prominence during the 1990s with roles in the movies The Mask, My Best Friend’s Wedding and There’s Something About Mary. Other high-profile credits include the two Charlie’s Angels films, voicing the character Princess Fiona in the Shrek series, The Holiday, The Green Hornet and Bad Teacher. Diaz received Golden Globe award nominations for her performances in the movies There’s Something About Mary, Being John Malkovich, Vanilla Sky, and Gangs of New York.
Diaz, the youngest of four sisters, was born in San Diego, California. Her mother, Billie Joann (née Early), is an import-export agent, and her father, Emilio Luis Diaz (1949–2008), worked for the California oil company UNOCAL for more than 20 years, as a field gauger. Diaz has an older sister, Chimene. Her father’s family were Cuban (of Spanish descent), and settled in Tampa’s Ybor City, later moving to California, where Emilio was born. Her mother has German and English ancestry. Diaz was raised in Long Beach, California and attended Long Beach Polytechnic High School.
- Cameron Diaz – IMDb- PHOTOS, IMAGES, BIOGRAPHY, FILMOGRAPHY (netflowers.wordpress.com)
- Cameron Diaz – IMDb – IMAGES – PHOTOS – BIOGRAPHY -“THE MASK” (netflowers4.com)
- Cameron Diaz (dailyglow.com)
- Love it or Loathe it: Cameron Diaz (cosmopolitan.co.uk)
- Bella Quiz: Beauty Product or Cameron Diaz Movie? (bellasugar.com)
- Revealed: ELLE’s December cover star is Cameron Diaz (elleuk.com)
- Cameron Diaz & Liv Tyler: ‘Django Unchained’ Screening After Party! (justjared.com)
- Cameron Diaz: “Every Woman Wants to be Objectified – It’s Healthy” (gossipcop.com)
- Cameron Diaz Had Trouble with ‘Django’ Blood Scenes (justjared.com)
- Chic Clicks: Rachel Zoe & Cameron Diaz Split? Plus: The Color of 2013 Revealed (stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com)