TREND ALERT: BLOCK STRIPES WITH TALLY WEIJL
Flames, I’m as giddy as a school girl to finally present you my first results of a photo session with very talented Austrian photographer Lothar – and if that alone wasn’t great enough, I also teamed up with young and trendy Suisse fashion brand Telly Weijl, who let me pick three pieces of my choice. It was so hard to choose from this absolutely covetable SS13 collection that offers all that fashionista’s worldwide are craving for at the moment: mystic aztec prints alongside fresh florals, comic prints and camouflage pastels. For this session with the photographer I chose a block stripe jeans – because I think block stripes are going to have a big moment this summer, after I have seen them across Spring/Summer 13 runways from Dolce&Gabanna to Marc Jacobs and Louis Vuitton.
The beauty of Tally Weijl clothing is that it is affordable fashion that suits an average budget of most of us, furthermore I was truly amazed about the quality – the denim is super-soft and the fit serves their slogan: ‘Totally sexy’ well! So I combined the fringed poncho top and the block stripe jean with some of my personal favourites. Unfortunately – I must say – Tally Weijl doesn’t run an online shop yet, but it is well worth having a look at their new collection and if you are so lucky to live in one of the 31 countries that do have a Telly Weijl store – you should definitely pop in!
It is time to update your spring wardrobes, Flames!
photo credits: Lothar Ponhold
I’m wearing: Tally Weijl blockstripe jeans and fringed knit poncho , Acne shirt Girls , hologram satchel , holographic pumps (more affordable ones here) , fringed leather jacket , jewellery by ASOS and Nasty Gal
Cant wait for spring!!!
xox, the Flamboyante
- A FASHIONABLE LIAISON | TheFlamboyante – RE-BLOG (netflowers.wordpress.com)
- WEARING IT: REISS SS13 FOR YOU | TheFlamboyante RE-BLOG (netflowers.wordpress.com)
- Show me how you KISS! (blogdechanty.wordpress.com)
- Tally Weijl Early Spring Collection 2013 (blogdechanty.wordpress.com)
- Everyday I Love You (onetrackmuse.com)
- Outfit: Man in Black (blogthestylist.blogspot.com)
- Tally Weijl Taps Daria Pleggenkuhle for its Spring 2013 Campaign (fashiongonerogue.com)
- Tally Weijl Spring 2013 Campaign featuring Daria Pleggenkuhle (myfacehunter.com)
- Centric Software Introduces Sample Review Mobile App (prweb.com)
- A FLAMBOYANT RETROSPECTIVE ” theflamboyante – REBLOG (netflowers.wordpress.com)