Amy and Tina, where’d you go?
If the bit had gone on long enough, you could have protected our national borders with it.
PHOTOS: 360º of Golden Globes Glamour
Poehler made the one oh, no you didn’t joke with a reference to Zero Dark Thirty director Kathryn Bigelow‘s controversial drama about the hunt for Bin Laden. When it comes to torture, Poehler said, “I trust the woman who spent three years married to James Cameron,” the powerful director of smash epics Titanic and Avatar.
But the joke was made with such finesse – there was no meanness, injury or sting. Poehler could have inserted it into a balloon without risk of puncture.
- Tina Fey & Amy Poehler Are Already The Best Golden Globes Hosts Of All Time! (perezhilton.com)
- Tina Fey and Amy Poehler Kill It Dead During the Golden Globes Opening (jezebel.com)
- Tina Fey And Amy Poehler Take Shots At James Franco And James Cameron (contactmusic.com)
- Golden Globes 2013: Amy Poehler And Tina Fey’s Best Zingers From Their Monologue (news.moviefone.com)
- Amy Poehler & Tina Fey Were Great at Golden Globes – But Way Underused (peoplestylewatch.com)
- Golden Globes Monologue: Tina Fey And Amy Poehler Talk Ricky Gervais, Lena Dunham And More (huffingtonpost.com)
- Tina Fey, Amy Poehler Wear Disguises as Fake Golden Globe Nominees (VIDEO) (peoplestylewatch.com)
- Globes 2013: Tina Fey & Amy Poehler Deliver The Best Monologue Ever? (hollywood.com)
- Co-hosts Fey, Poehler: the Night’s Big Winners? (sacbee.com)
- Ricky who? Tina Fey and Amy Poehler’s best Golden Globes gags (foxnews.com)