SPOILER ALERT….A beautifully told story that asks questions. Can a recovering alcoholic have a love affair without relapsing. Can a person engage in a Sexual Relationship and have the strength to say ‘NO’ to a drink? Must one go to AA meetings for the rest of ones’ life? These are three of the questions that are explored in this movie. If you watch this movie I am sure you will discover more questions. Paddy Considine plays a recovering alcoholic, Uma Thurman plays a recovering cocaine addict. Jonathan Pryce plays Uma Thurman’s husband and Paddy Considine’s boss. I loved this movie and I gave it 5*****STARS.
- Uma Thurman understands plastic surgery (mya.co.uk)
- When Night Is Falling (1995) – IMDb (netflowers.wordpress.com)
- There Will Be Blood (2007) – IMDb (netflowers.wordpress.com)
- 11:14 (2003) – IMDb (netflowers.wordpress.com)
- Rain Shadow (TV mini-series 2007) – IMDb (netflowers.wordpress.com)